Wednesday, June 03, 2009

162Th

I Most likely will be having a long post :D
cos i dun have the mood to have long post the past few days !


Friday:

Last friday my whole family brought us to watch TERMINATOR SALVATION ! as stated on my previous post :D

The Movie was superb okay ! nothing can decribe it ! the technology is so GOOD ! Is like damn real ! cannot imagine man !

Totaly ! it rocks ! After the movie we went to X Zone for games :D Actually we had our movie @ E!HUB

Used my own nebO card :D Inside got at least $10 for me alone to have much more fun games !

What i love most is the Junior Basketball Thingy :D always score seldom miss ! so good !

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Saturday:

Went out with my Aunt :D Including my Mum n my Little Brother Ernest ! Edmund was @home :D

Went to AMK!HUB ! Planning to watch Monster Vs Aliens ! but at the end nope ! as mention earlier ! the $10 in nEbO card is used ! in AMK!HUB !!! not left a few bucks only ! SOBB!

also on that day my mum & aunt ! i am the only which ate claypot rice ! it is so tasteless ! they ate the seafood with 3 crabs only @ $25 Bucks cheap huh ? but is only very small !

After my claypot rice im still hungryy :D ate crabs then FULL ! i dunno why im such a LARGE EATER ! Trying to slim down but simply cannot sighhh ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sunday:

Stay @ home and Computer-ed for the whole day playing my online game ! from IJJI.com DriftCity actually i played before but i dun have any more games to play ... I hate DOTA ! Maple Private Server also SIANZ !

AuditionSea i sucks ! i hate Sudden Attack ! Soldier Front all Gun Games i hate !

Cannot find anygames to play ... HAIZZ !

--- The End ---

My Weekday posts are boring i prefer not posting them :D

NITE!

No comments: