Saturday, June 13, 2009

172nd , Daily Life


Please Click it :( once u visit my bloggie PLS !!!

My life is absoutlutely "BORING" these days at home doing nothing by just watching TV, playing PC and SMSing ... So boring !!! schooling is still better !!! ALTHOUGH we say we want holidays faster but in the end we still miss skool the most !

I am one of the so-called "PEOPLE" inside this group of want holidays but misses school ! HAHA! wierd group !!! :P u will soon know the details of this group RIGHT NOW! MUAHAHA! feeling Fcking Bored right now so i shall just post wat eva i think is right abt this group :D The people inside this group are :

1) Me,Myself&I
2) Avinash
3) Cassalyn
4) HuiMei
5) Barbara
6) Fearul

Until now i just realised these few only :P !!! lawls !!! what does we do !
We always complain to teachers that we want "HOLIDAYS" but actually they misses school ...

lets start bout me OKAYY ? :D
I always say i wanna to have SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ! but in the end i find it so boring at HOME !
OMFG okays ! i hate my life now is so BORING only a few things for me to do ! and i wanna job but i dunno where i can find one MAN ! and today i saw one of my SCHOOLMATE ! working in the PC SHOW ! by giving out flyers !!! that earn some amount >.< color="#990000">COMMUNICATE !!! i hate that cos of my my LOW LOW LOW Voice ! is really low if u know me in realife !

Why is my natural voice so wierd ! sometimes when i order smth they gives me wrong things ! cos of my voice maybe ?! is so wierd MAN :( !
WHY DID GOD GAVE ME SUCH VOICE !!!
I am so hesitate to have my original VOICE !

BTW see that picture -> !!!
Why am i excited like that GIRL ! cos
My class outing is coming @ 17th June (WED)
Guess where were going ! ESCAPE THEME PARK !
HeHeHe !!! guess what actually we are supposed to be purchasing the ADULT ticket already ~!!! and each ticket cost SGD17.70 for non-ntuc members or nEbO card members !
Well im one of the MEMBERS ! i am a 3-Year nEbO member and my ticket only cost me
SGD 7.50!!! MUAHAH!!! mine ishh sho cheap ! and unbelievable !
Cos my ticket is half of their PRICE !!! -.- !
ByeBye:D! and GUDNITESS!
Also there is a coming P.A Crew meeting @ 25th June 9 - 11am!

No comments: