Tuesday, June 30, 2009

190th , 1st Day !!!

Ellohhs Peepos!!!

I am toking bout my 1st day of skooling !
I simply is too tired @ the 1st day !!! who doesn't manx!
Ermm the paikiass aLL bo come to schoool! sho happy !@!

Classroom renovated so new and bright hurt my eyes ! sold until i keep AHCHOO! din see dear for a MONTH LER !

... She prettier lerr HOHOHO! i am such a glib ... HAHAH!

Because of that fuggin H1N1 we need to take temperature twice a day !!!
So whatever lorh 1st one @ 8.15 la 2nd one @ 12.15 la ...

Feel like wanting to stop TAKING EMM ! 36.9 degrees celcius ! cool huh my temperature is the same lehh for the 1st day !!!

My Principal said that 599 case of H1N1 in Singapore !!!
But Today it became like 620 cases !!! i heard it and FAINTED!!!

I will update soon ! BRB!

[update]

H1N1 just simply sucks !!!!! cos skool cannot close !
Some more need take temperature 2 times !!! everyday!!!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

TEMPERATURE TEMPERATURE TEMPERATURE TEMPERATURE !!! !!!
Will you be sick of it !!! everyday 2 times !!!

never bring thermometer need buy new one !!!
right away !!! $4.20 i last semester keep forgoting to bring ME thermometer!
I will just need to buy and buy and buy !!!

Currently now i got four thermometers UNTOUCHED !!! !!!

Then i just hate buying thermometers !!!
HATE HATE HATE !!! H1N1 ... will decrease not increase !!!

Just knew Singapore got 701 Person with Influenza A H1N1 !!!
Alot huh can battle with Hong Kong liaos !

Why is dis Virus aiming teenagers ? is like a disaster !!! created by god ! to keep teens who are unrespectful to parents?

Cuz elderly only a few like 3% out of a 100%
Teens ? 40% out of 100% !!!

ALOT ALOT !!! ALOT ALOT !!! teens !

[/update]

Aiyah my eyebags are heavier sch is 2moro !!!
Bye Bye my mum forcing me to sleep !!! BLOODY!

No comments: