Monday, June 15, 2009

174th , Saturday - Sunday

Please do me a favour PEOPLE!
Please press this button to support me for this OSL Contest !
To make it easier i placed this button here :D!
And dun just click on it ! Check it out ! her blog rocks !

These are the 2 movies i watched in Saturday and Sunday :) make a wild guess which one i watched on Sat and which one on Sun ? :) HAHAH! i will not tell the ANSWER 4EVER ! U dun believe me Watch me !
The Land of the Lost is so-called a Comedy type of movie :D
And the Ghost of Girlfriends Past is about love and why did that guy be a PLAYBOY ! and have so much one nite stand !
These both movies mean us alot of things u know ? i simply loved both of the MOVIES ! :) and actually i was supposed to watch DRAG ME TO HELL but instead i watched LAND of the LOST !
I know this messy post is intolerable ! but please bear with me cos i got nth to say :( yawning ...

1 comment:

thedwinkoh said...

BlahBlah