Friday, June 19, 2009

178th , Foosball !


Updated:
I am Going to get my National I/C soon :) i got a letter from the ICA informing me that we will be registering our IC at school @ 1st July which is on Wednesday ! but is just registering ... collection will be after 3 weeks of the registering date!
Aiyahhs i m a resident of SINGAPORE so pink IC


One of the Games i like within these years :P

Firstly i think is fun and enjoyable !
Secondly i think is CUTE !
Thirdly i think is same as the First :P

HAHA! i played this game @ Tampines Safra :) after LAN-ing !
I dun have a live picture of what i am playing but i played this ! and at the end !!!
I Have ..... LOST ! ..... felt fugging angry manz ... I am trying to TOLERATE my EMOTIONS! if not i am going to be ANGRY like HELL !

Finally i myself accept this blogskin that i am currently using :DD !
Cos i cannot adapt to it when i changed it cos is too BLACK and WHITE !
Btw i have comments from JIAYI and Hester saying its nice :P!

Sho Pleased ! with myself and others JUDGEMENT of coz :P!
HAHAH! HAHAH! HAHAH! HAHAH! i am so bored right now ... dunno what to do next ... other den BLOGGIN! the thing is i am not bored bout BLOGGIN ~

i thought at first i will be BLOGGIN awhile ... den AFTERALL ! i blogged and blogged for a total of ! TADA ! ONE WHOLE YEAR !

HAHAH ! so amazed of myself manx ! i cannot believe it myself :) hahah !!! i dun mind without recieving any GIFTS from other BLOGGERS ! i just want people to know that i am ALIVE ! and not DEAD !

AMELIA is pleased with my new LAYOUT ohso :P HAHAH!

THE END !
PEOPLE!
School starting @ 2 weeks time !
Holidays ending ! i hate it ...

No comments: