Wednesday, June 24, 2009

185th , Freebies Location!

My Freebies is located in the "SITE" navigation ! [*note is inside that navigation!]
I cannot expect that this blogskin is so acceptable ! i cannot believe it with my own eyes ! nbm this is a short 1 cos i am rushing to somewhere ! and back in a moment!

I Heard there is someone named ! "FONT" say my freebies download got problem but i tried NOTHING WRONG !!!

Also there is a link exchange corner okays !

Decided not to have LINK EXCHANGE Form ! want a link exchange tell me in Tagboard will do ! but after 10 more link exchange i will close my exchange ! and i will open when my mood is better :D


<--Updated Version-->
Link Exchange is available ALL DAYS !
No more stopping of link exchange ! UNISEXes[*Man & Woman] In case you don't know! are allowed !
<--End Version-->

<--Updated version 2-->

Why is that picture posted ? Cos of something let me tell you :)
Today i slept till 2 pm ! latest day in my whole life cos ! i talk to Avinash from late 4am to 6am ! 2 hours of chatting. We 2 mostly shares our secret with each other !

And let me share my holidays BY JUST STAYING @ home looking at the four walls !
My Mother Especailly she always don't let me sleep until late hours like !
After 1 pm she will use ways to make me wake up and not continuing ! SLEEPING even sleeping also not allowed !

Secondly she controls me all along :( like no do this no do that ! what kind of life is that or what i have tolerated for YEARS!

Thirdly she doesn't allows me to go out with friends except for sometimes! like class outings or buy presents for friends !

Lastly this one that she also dun allow me to call my friends LATE @ NITE ! even calling must be controlled by her:(

I Know for all Mummies ! they do all these for their CHILDs good & future ... but do they care about how "WE" feel ! They just think whatever they do is always right ! nothing is wrong in their eyes !

No matter what we did in their eyes it will be WRONG ! unless u are borned with a silver spoon ... :( and pampered... ... ... Less talking about this lets talk bou today !

<--Start of today-->

I had been @ home the whole after toon so boring i had been makin these LAYOUT for long !!! very very long i was think what to add into it !

[SKIPPED to EVENING]

Then late at the evening i was like talking AhNub [*Avinash] and also i locked the door cos my cousin & my Brother keep disturbing me ! and keep KNOCKING THE DOOR !!! so fustrating man!
.... ! and when my Mum and my 2 younger siblings when out den i locked the door and talk to Ahnub! my cousin Marcus want to enter the room but i say NO! alot of times i said NO! and out of the sudden he appear outside my window !!! i was like got sudden HEART ATTACK



I suddenly AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like OMFG! i was so shocked but at the end is my cousin ! i was like effing angry with him ! i feel so scared or shocked @ that f*cking moment lo!

I felt like fainting at that moment :D

I continued making my blog and my cousin say wanted to eat ! so i accompanied him to eat our SUPPER! we ate Fried Prawn Noodles :) $5 and we 2 share and we ordered Soya Milk and grass jelly mix :D each up cost us $0.50 x 2 = $1.00 lar sho cheap!

My Hawker centre at my house that is like F*cking cheap do u find $2.00 food nowdays ? NOPE right so living here FABULOUS !!!!! no regrets manz ... :)

No comments: