Thursday, June 18, 2009

176th , Escape Theme Park !

This is one of the rides played in Escape :P Simply love it and i get wet like HELL if u were playing u can faint !

This Game is torturing in my VIEW ! cos i was sprayed or squirt by TONS of people !

What the Fugging Hell when i was sprayed by so much people !








One OF my Friend's Emo Pic ! i call him to look outside den i use my Sepia Effect and capture this in the Ferris Wheel :)

Actually there are more peectures is i am lzy to post them :P is quite nth lar cos we didnot took alot of Peecs !

We are like so busy playing that we forgot about Cam-Whoring ! wtf
But is too late when we realised that .... ! if u are from my class make a LUCKY GUESS who is this !:)

Wet n Wild is one of the most thrilling rides inside the Theme Park actually in my own perpestive view :) ! and i wished that i can VISIT Escape again ... Although there is only

Uhh! 3 People ! and it was FUNNN !!! I hate posting Peectures cos im so lazy to POST EM ! and today Post will be a boring one cos no COLORS ! MARHHS ! MARHHS ! make it simple todaye !

... My Chairman is planning another Class Outing at next week most lightly :P ! wish is Sentosa ! i love that location with some Personal Reasons lahs !

The ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS!

No comments: