Sunday, June 21, 2009

179th , Big Aunt's House!


My Cute Little brother :)

My Cute Little Niece, Chantelle!:)

I dunno will today's post be a short one or a long one :) Cos is so fun today manxzxs!!!
i Never been that happy before in my whole life or otherwise this year :D!!!

Actually today went to Big Aunt's House ! i love going to relatives houses than window-shopping ! with my MUTHA ! or MOTHER :)

it will make my legs freaking tired by just walking here and there all around through the whole MALL or Shopping Centre :D Like Vivo ! aww shyt man ! legs will be painful after a whole day walk ! btw walking is a exercise ! cos my mum goes out everyday! not a single time at home !
Facing my Grandma! her Mutha-in-law ! HAHA!
They 2 seems to have grudges between each other!!!

Lets not elaborate about Walking here and there !!! talk bout my Big Aunt's house ~!

This Big Aunt is my AhYi! not my Gugu ! Ahyi means ~ Mum Side Siblings !!!

MuaHAHAH! This is so effing coincidence man people ! cos ! Cos ! Cos ! cos !
We go there got Hotpot to eat :D ! haha ! love it manhzx !

Cos they are celebrating Father's Day ! so got steamboat ! ate effing alot !
so Full until now or after i cleanse my BLADDER!

Digusted huh ? So what unless u guys never SHYT before ! in ur effing whole life !

Before i continue ! i just remembered this :D !

Check out my freebies okay but is quite shameful lahhs !

Cos only got Fonts available now only ...!

This Freebies Navigations can be found in my Web Info !
Please also read my rules carefully !

HAHAH! incase u guys read wrongly MUAHAH!

and also About OSL Contest ! i lost manzx i dun mind larhs cos my blog not really famous so sure lose der ...!

100% lose one cos no one really visits my blog ... only sometimes ! actually
Diaoz! aiyah but thanks for her Beautiful banner although we just participated she still rewarded us with SMILIES ! i guess i dun need em !







Okay Okay Continue bout my Big Aunt's House !

U will not believe what im saying ! i am a UNCLE of three Nephew and Nieces !
They are my Big Sis Cousin daughter n son ! so i am qualified to be a UNCLE !

HAHAH! den ate ate steamboat until DAMN effing full ! like wan to vomit lehhs den force myself to finish but soup ! forget bout it ... !

I wonder why my younger bro and niece are sho CUTE ! aiyahhs sad thing also to mention it cos i look the same as my YOUNGEST BROTHER ! when i was a BABY! !!

Hahah ! sho gud but now i look so fugly as my own opinion larhs !
Who will think they are pretty or whhat so ever ! no one okay dun believe me ask !!!

Mutha Effing ! den i just realised when my Big Cousin was leaving his shoes are sho unique !

see now it look almost the same as this picture but the fabric is thinner !

See is like that all toes can go into it like u are just wearing nth to outside ! sho cool and cute manhz but is not cheap !

it cost alot is like half of my savings or even MORE ! MUAHAHAH! MUAHAHAH!!!

Effing expensive ! okay when my 3 Nephew and Nieces are leaving after their shower ! we still there talking or chatting with my Big uncle and aunt :D!

Den we left and say bye bye for sure ! woahh what a effing long post and i got no idea what im writing ! also !

the END ! sleepy !

No comments: