Wednesday, June 17, 2009

176th , Being Excited !

I Will make today's Post a Short one and boring :) !!!

Firstly Let me name out what did i did today :) from early in the noon to now ?!

- Brush Teeth !
- Shower ! (Oh Gosh who doesn't Shower !)
- PC ! (Blogging)
- PC ! (Editing Skins)
- PC ! (Shutting Down :P)
- Take a Eye rest by watching TV :) (Does that counted @ Resting my eyes ?)
- Coutinuing PC-ing till !

- GO Bugis iLuma with Family
- Played Games and Arcade !
- Watched Land of The Lost (2nd Time)
- Eat Dinner @ 10pm Plus !
- Back Home
- PC-ed till now :)!

Note that the Purple one happened in the noon :)

I cannot believed that i watched this HILARIOUS movie 2 times :P Cos my whole family seperate to watch movies :) not really seperate ! is my Dad watch Drag ME to Hell as he had not watched yet :P and Me and my 2 other siblings with my mum watch the Land of the Lost :)

HaHaHa ! My mum said waste of $$$MONEYY$$$
Yeap I totaly agreed with that but i ran out of movies to see ! except DRAG ME TO HELL ! HAHAH !!! Well i hate horror MOVIES ! and i had a nightmar for the WHOLE MONTH ! till i forget bout it ! ... Diaoz ! So What !

BTW Forget about it ... ! My blog Currently has 0 Followers my as well i wind it up my BLOG !
Since no one knew about my blog ... BTW who cares i can ADMIRE it myself !

I got my Lovely Phone Back already MANxczs !
Btw Who cares ! sorry wrong info !

HAHAH! The End So tired !

No comments: