Monday, June 08, 2009

168th :D , Friday to Sunday Posts

Sunday:

Also go to my Big Uncle's House :DD @ 4pm plus plus !!!
When ther got My Zicheng Jie n Huiling Jie :D !!! and miee Big Uncle !!!

And then at 6plus my 5th uncle came :DD !!!
Before that i played PSP !!! DJ MAx i sucks !!! OMFG !!!

my mum play even worst man !!! suckss !!!

then played blackjack :D won $11.50 with just a few dollars !!!
HAHAH !!! escape theme park monehh !!!

With CLASS 3A !!!
HAHAH !!!! looking forward to it manns!!!

Byebye people :D

Saturday:
Is my Elder cousin b'dae but before we head to his house we were in BUGIS :D !!!
One of my favourite place i also dunno why :DDD
Then @ 7pm ++ Headed to Sims Drive my uncle house which where the venue was held :D
They Ordered Buffet :D !!!!! Yum Yum !!!
At 8-9pm Cut Cake tymme ::D !!!
Some of my other cousins bought the Candles which is very difficult to blow :D
Like Cannot finish blowing no matter what !!!
Then Pictures Time !!! 1st Mostly is family :D
Then Me including all my younger cousins :D
Then All Aunts and Uncles !!! :D
Then Secondary skool frens !!!
den Army frens they are so funnehh !!! :D
When they take wif Yonghao korr :D they pinch here and there !!!!
Then we played blackjack :D ... Won a few monehh and lose a few !!! me n YongHao kor joined and i invest monehh to him :D
Stayed until 1plus !!! AM HOR !!!

Friday:

Watched Monster VS Aliens !!! :D
The Susan became so big sized because of a meteorite :d
The substance in the Meteorite is called QUANTONIUM !!!

On the evil side there was a villian !!! he looks like a SOTONG !!! WTFS !!!
The UuuFffOoohh ! IS V big right and all we see it landed on EARTH :D
And also in the villian Spaceship there were tons of that UuuuFffOhhh!!!
After the Movie @ Vivo City :D
Wait for my Parents as they watched the Movie called "BLOOD"
Is a vampire movie :D

No comments: