Monday, October 05, 2009

Sunday Night!

I din knew that is not that easy takin the Singapore Flyer when the car is moving ... my 5 mega pixel camera is ok but the thing is sometimes when my pictures are blur is because my hand will shake... my hands will not stop shaking :( i sat on singapore flyer twice and people says is boring inside for 30minutes or more but sometimes i don not think is boring cos is like can see the scenery especially if u take the Flyer at night :)

I took both pictures at different timing just to see does clouds moves ? but actually it does not move sometimes when theres no WIND ! with wind the cloud moves very very fast... i took this at Vivo City the sky park at 3rd level :) seriously did those clouds move ? i don't see any difference...

This is effing random! i took this to show that the SENTOSA "UNIVERSAL STUDIOS" is so fast ... is going to be done this December when those construction workers predict. But for me i doubt that. Cos the Marina Bay one is already very slow and they're rushing for the SENTOSA one which one are they exactly rushing ... also to check your eyesight ... can you see the ROLLER COASTER TRACK >.< ?
My two Gan-meis and my youngest brother :) they got the props at ToyRus@Vivo City(is it how they spell?) HALLOWEEN coming soon and so these hats and staffs are all displayed there :) My youngest brother hates those items with skulls on them ... i find it scary too don't you. If you have internet or you read the news. Night Safari got a halloween party or whatsoever... the will let u ride on the tram At night or evening and you can see people making up to be those scary creatures... and they are very scary :(

My Gan-mei ... 1st picture is her wearing a WIG .. purple in color and it totally suck cos is so messy and i just placed that chunk on her head and with a hat ... so cute right :) the hair so puffed up Lol there are more wigs opened but they are so MESSY and horrible ... i only see BLONDE, BLACK and PURPLE color wigs.

My youngest brother took it for fun and he is so CUTE ! lalala... 1st picture is at ToyRus and 2nd in the MRT ! i took just for fun loh

******************************************************************


Went to Vivo City again and i watched the movie call "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" is nice but i wonder why the title is that when there is alot of food :( btw is funny and romantic and heroish. is there suck word >.< ?

This guy made alot of invention and all of them is always screwed up :(
I can't post much cos trmw got exam and is so late already !

No comments: