Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Screwed My Maths Paper today!

This picture is totally agreed!

i screwed my bloody maths paper today :( i sure fail my maths for EOY ! and thats for sure :( and im taking 'N' levels next year and you may think is still a long way but is not ! ccan;t you see this year is ending in 2 MONTHS !

i got lots of things to be done ! let me list those bloody things and all are last minutes!

I needa complete my Art(Observational, Development, Layout)!!! This is my exam! 2moro
Organise some things for my cliques...
Wait for my results in around October 20
Wish Avinash a happy b'dae after 12 tonite :)
I wan watch Pink panther 2 and 2012 the disaster....
I got lots of things to be done...



FYI i am very lazy to post :) and update also but what im doing now is updating :)
who doesn't need Maths! ... Mathematics is the most important subject luh... if you wanna go ITE/Polytechnic :) Holy mutha shyt ....

What am i gonna do i am so lazy until i don't want to do my ART! my butt is like stuck in the chair :( if there is Food & Nutrition i would rather take that subject than ART ! cos i NO! got interest for ART! but no choice i got onlyy DNT or Art to choose and i hate DNT so i chose art and i tot it would be easy :( at the end is like OMFG ! aiyah i dun wan post liao so lazy!

No comments: