Monday, October 26, 2009

Last Week of school!

Today i have Elective Modules :D and it was quite fun u know ?
I took Lifestyle and Beauty ! not just make-up theres also stage make up so i was interested and i join :)
These picture below were our trainer and my classmate Neilson! He was a model -.- (P/S: There is one shocking picture)











These are process of the natural making up for GUYS !!!
For Galz i din manage to take picts but i took VIDEO but i forgot to on my microphone so i had to replace it with SONGS !



These are the 2 hand arts i did for myself using EYELINER >.< ?
I noe is not perfect but hey is the first session that i made my hand look like that !!!
I know is not nice luhhh but no discriminative comments are allowed !!!

And btw my school ending this friday and im maybe finding a job to find me iphone !!!






(P/S: There is one shocking picture) and also this picture the make up on his face is not done by the trainer is what he did himself !!!

No comments: