Saturday, October 24, 2009

3 Days posts !

Thursday 22/10/2009

This is a over-due post due to my laziness :) so i din post this post!!! there are pictures but im so lazy to upload them to the PC !!! so sorry lohh !
School per normal! verification of marks !!! and i passed all accept ART and Maths!

After school Me,Yirou,Barbara and Avinash with Nanthiyni if i never spell wrong!
We went to Sun Plaza Park and we rented Bicycles to cycle to Pasir Ris beach!!!
it took us about 30minutes just to reach there !!! and Avinash's Sister injured herself halfway!
We went to the beach and play play :) is so cool at first we din wanted to take of our shoes but at the end we took off and i cut my own leggs now my legs are full of plasters !
Thats so Horrible we found crabs and dead oyster along the seaside !!! ... and one of the 5 bicycles was spoilt as the gear came out !!! this is the end of the day luhh i waent home by MRT and bus if im not wrong :)

Friday 23/10/2009

There was no school on this day and i slept until 11am in the morning and feel so relaxed den waking up early in the morning just to to go to school !!!
In the after we went outside to Singapore Expo for the electrical fair :)
My mum went to eat in the food court when we reached there :) and she doesn't know that there was a food fair inside :D so she ate outside and we ate inside !!!

After that we went to E!Hub again i think so and i replaced my nEbO card :) finally after so long :( and then we played explorer kid with my siblings and cousin !!!

And the day just ended lik tat!!!

Saturday 24/10/2009

Today is my CIP hour day and i can say is very tiring ok!
What we have to do is ! this :
  • Collect the donation bags from my teacher
  • Head straight to somewhere outdoors ! and not indoors!!!
  • Collect money for lik 3 hours until end of the time!
  • The event just ended after everything :)

    I will not elaborate more for this so bb!

    P/s: this is my longest post of the month!
  • No comments: