Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not Feeling Well !

i Was sick early in the afternoon actually i din know im sick until i check my temperature then is 37.9 but checked again 38.2 ... ate 2 panadols and sleep until 5pm :) Grandma wake me up for cooling tea that she made ... and i had a dream u noe... i will just summarise it :)

I woke up at night in my dream like 8pm plus !!!
Wake up and saw 3 ppl in my room, my brother, my 2 godsis...
And i saw a microphone ! which is not connected but when i said smth got sound coming out.
Sing and Sing and Sing while singing my 2 god-sis needa go !
I was in school suddenly...
I saw my uncle from NPCC which he studies @ Bedok South Sec.
Saw 2 of my god-sis also !
They are all tokin to my form teacher ...
Later while my form teacher was toking to me my grandma wake me up and i realised is 5pm only !

The most wierd dream i ever had in my whole life manx.
But i was lyk not sick already :)
I nvr post for lyk 2 days cos im lazy :) and tired. when swimmin ytd !
Aiyah baibai!

No comments: