Monday, October 05, 2009

Maths Paper...!


I totally screwed my Mathematics paper which is so CHIM i am stuck and there is nothing i know in the paper :( i was like what the fcuk ... what am i gonna do manx and den i got no choice but to skip some questions :( and i tikam tikam do for those questions that i dunno and i answer those i think i can answer :( not only me my cliques are totally struggling like me :( and i wish i can do better in Paper 1 cos today is paper 1 and i slept @ 3am ytd and i wan damn tired :(

EBS paper tomorrow and i haven do my notes yet must do later :( while watching TV and Avinash's Birthday this thursday which is ART ! and we haven do any preparation work like observational, development and final work :( walau damn stressed only for MATHS ! and im dead lo :(

No comments: