Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back to using BLOGGER instead of Draft.BLOGGER:]

Draft Blogger is giving problems again >.< this is no good manxc i love using that i dun really love using blogger lo... not posting quite some time and im thinkin of inspirations to create my new skin i will make it a Navi one but not alot of them same thing maximum 5 :D and im still suffering frm my throat ulcer i think... swallow water,saliva,food and others is so PAINFUL :( ouchie now phlegm keep comin out :( horrible manx i think i will be making me new site after Hester's Contest :D

IF you want me to play this game is no good manx i will alight the ride with my face becoming pale or vomitting halfway. I am so called afraid of HEIGHTS !!! no good ... theres on time in the camp for my sec 3 i went to the High Elements leh den i from downstairs look up not that high but from upstairs look down sibehh high lehh i blog bout this cos i have nothing to blog about so baibai !

P/S: This picture is gotten frm google and the place of the ride is LASVEGAS

No comments: