Thursday, October 29, 2009

1 Day to end to end of schooling !!!


Elective Modules Ended :) and today one is so cool i make up so horrible !!!
We got to take lots and lots of picture of each other and with Miss Val :D
And tomorrow i am gonna enjoy my holidays right after 11.15am cos !!! is my last day of school!!!

P/S: All pictures are in facebook okay :D

Tomorrow is the end of my school life in this year :) and tomorrow im receiving my REPORT BOOK! that book will say that whether will i get promoted or what ... !!!

I really enjoy the time in the Elective Module !!! Of Lifestyle and Beauty and my make up is horrible i look like one ZOMBIE !!!

I just realised alot ppl are having more new and new layout and i am thinkin of some inspirations !!! and maybe it would be animated !!! LOLS !!!
Ok Thats it this post is very very short!

No comments: