Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Start of something new.

Firstly, I am gonna say I am back to using HTML codes for my blog, Seriously I didn't touch them for quite some time. I became totally clueless, I had to google some solutions to make this blog possible.

So how's my new layout? Not so appealing right? I know it's just some randomly thought of mine, when doing it. I am still starting to adapt back to codings, they're not easy at all.

Class Camp 2011


Since I am enrolled to ITE, I didn't really communicate with my classmates, well this camp helps us to know each other better. To bond us together as a class. This camp only lasted for 2D1N. It was very fun, activities that need us to cooperate where we started bonding. The activities are fun and challenging, behind each games theres meaning for it.

Theres even WATER ACTIVITIES, that involved us to get down to the pool in the school, as for that part. Enjoyable to the max, funny parts at some time. You know I am heavy so when we sat on our handmade raft, my area where I'm sitting start to go down, yet it's still floating one classmate of mine laughed until theres like no tomorrow because of that.

Night activities was damn fun too, blind man trail. Where we were blindfolded and being lead around feeling like a blind man, trying to improve our sense of hearing and surroundings around us, after everything. We're of for our FREE TIME. The aircon in the hostel was damn cold. Slept at 3AM and woke up at 6.30AM the next day.

Continued with breakfast and 2 last activities and we are released home, felt asleep once home.

Now I am going to post some yummy food below, to make you readers HUNGRY!



Black Pepper Crab, Spice Level x10



Chilli Crab, Spice Level x5



Salted Egg Crab, No Spice



Hot Plate Tofu, No Spice


Are those food making you HUNGRY? LOL BYE!

No comments: