Sunday, March 06, 2011

My first online project.


My first banner that I made upon request :D

This is how it was started, AbelSpears of http://www.abelchan.com/ requested me to make a banner for his friend. I willingly accepted the offer, me being lazy decided to start doing the banner today when i was supposed to do it few days ago.

His friend, Karyan than started talking to me in msn about the details and many many stuffs, i have to agree to the client's request, i patiently do the banner she patiently wait till i show her samples until she agreed :D hahaha. really enjoyed working with her. You want me to make any banner? no problem :D Just that don't make it so difficult for me to complete my task :D

I know the banner isn't that fantastic of something, but I have tried my best :D

Yup that's all :D There's nothing to blog about today. I am at home the whole day :D

No comments: