Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some Of The Cafe/Fastfood I Never Tried Before.


Don't ask me why I have never drank or entered Starbucks, simply because I hate coffee I know the store do sell tea but still the people who drink coffee more visits Starbucks.
I think in my whole entire life, I will not step into Starbucks unless I start falling in ♥ with COFFEE



Why have I not even ate Carls Jr. before? Just because I can't eat beef due to my religion, but I do really want to know is the burger nice.
I will never have a chance to taste the burgers


This fastfood or restaurant is always crowded at the exterior of Tampines Mall. I don't know what's so nice about their food but I have always wanted to try it.
I will definitely try it one day


This is also a newly opened store at Century Square, they have reviews of the burgers being nice or some bad reviews as well.
I maybe will step into the store once only

No comments: