Thursday, March 17, 2011

I know, I am slow

16th March 2011

Yesterday, I went to watch Big Momma's Like Father Like Son with 3 of my best friends; Avinash, Barbara, Hui Mei. At e!hub. Encountered something really bad, the coupon I have for complimentary popcorn is only available on Monday, free 16oz Coke available only at AMK HUB Cathay. Worst have yet to come, when I am about to make payment the cashier told me that my nEbO card expired. I was like WTF? But luckily we have student price. After the movie I went at renew my nEbO membership for only $20 and it last for 3 years.

Okay, typing nonsense is crap. Pictures are the main point.



Movie Poster. Image from http://www.google.com//


Tickets for the 4 of us, Hall 6

After the movie, I straight away rush to the nEbO counter and ask how much is for the renewal, upon knowing the price I rushed to the nearest ATM and withdraw $20. After I renewed my card.

Went for dinner and some noodle shop called, yumien. Their noodles are healthy and nice. Student Meals are available for $5 and it comes with a drink. Barbara and Me ate the Tomyam Japanese Ramen, Avinash took some from Barbara while Hui Mei bought Chicken Mee Hoon Kuay.


Tom Yam Japanese Ramen



Usual, camwhore while waiting but didn't intended to post them all up.

After the food arrive, all ate very quickly like they have not ate for months. Paid and left to head home, We took bus 21 together while they alight at Tampines I alight at Clearwater condominium to take another bus.

Reached Home bout 9pm.


Tryna make it DSLR's photo. E5, Huimei's


17th March 2011

Was late for school today, for the very first time! I reached school at 9.40am when school starts at 9am! Luckily today our Lecturer didn't care. But seriously I was never late before? Than I am late for so long and for the first time. This must be the first and last time I will be that late for lesson.

>>>>> Fast Forward to LLA lesson.

LLA Lecturer made us watch movie, not bad we always watch movie in class. Just simply that she want us to do movie reviews. Took my camera out and started taking pictures for my classmates.







The last picture is to make it artistic.

No comments: