Sunday, March 06, 2011

Impossible.


The one in yellow, My brother AGED 5.
The one is blue, my nephew AGED 6, also my brother's nephew (in yellow)

Went to NEX today, with 2nd Aunt. Reached there bout 4pm, as usual we are always late. My aunt always reach the earliest. Reached there and bought Shihlin XXL Crispy Chicken my all time favourite. I always ask for extra spicy, anyway the spicy powder is not that spicy at all.

At NEX till 8PM or so, went to another aunt's house. Reached there by 9pm. Saw my newborn niece, Charisse! She's 4 month old after this coming Wednesday. Entered the house seeing everyone watching Get Smart the whole family.

Stayed there and did nothing, until one part when my friends are conferencing. So I used my aunt's house phone to conference in too for 30 minutes.

That's all. I can't think of much to post.

P/s: I forgot to blog about my class camp.

No comments: