Monday, November 30, 2009

UNTITLED




You should know who made this !:D Is made by Abel Chan my KORKOR !!! he is so good in scripting loh ! he din't just made for me :D he made for lots and lots of bloggers !!!

I just like chatting to Abel :) He is so kind lol ! he is really one ! unless u made hym angry !

Ok tht maple avatar is just so CUTEE and i wonder can i really have red hair next tyme and my current hair is about the same as this !!!
Abel seems to like knows me alot :D
I just love to edit my layout here and there but the thing i am lazy about is to blog ! i tink typing is tiring !!!

But sometimes by just typing you will not be bored :D
I totally agrree ! and F.Y.I the movie list is not gonna be continued !
I can't think of any movies... and i think is damn random and ...

OK me tired since now is MONDAY i shall visit http://sugoideas.com/ for Hi My Sweetheart Ep5

No comments: