Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hester's Contest (SOTM)



I just joined Hester's SOTM !!! since i have not been participating in any contests before ... and i will try to HOST a contest ASAP but i simply can't cos i dunno hw to i had never ever created or HOSTED a contest in my whole entire life !

OK thats it for the contest thing thing !


And F.Y.I my SCHOOL HAD ENDED FOR THIS YEAR !!! yipee school's out !!!
And my results aren't that bad also !!! for my L1B2 i got 5 !!! which is very good good liao !
I got 2 As!!!

Aiyah but holiday also need worry bout something
cos we needa prepare for our 'N' Levels !!! and the submission fee is about

SGD 300+++


Isn't it very HOLY !!! expensive i wonder why school dun help us pay seh !
Ok never mind i have not been posting cos im very very lazy u noe :D

OK BB trying to think of new layout !!!

No comments: