Wednesday, November 04, 2009

New Layout !


This is my first ever pixel ! how is it ?


I had a brand new layout and i love it more than the previous layout and i dunno why ?
And soon i will be having my first and ever CONTEST!!!
And i never created any contest ! So please guide me along the way !!!

Ok nevermind is late now bybeye
!!!

EDIT
Maybe the contest will be postponed due some problems in my PC !!! cos my Local C Drive has not enough space and i can't start the Photoshop and i can't create the BANNER !

Horrible ugh ! why does my computer has such little space !!!
19.5GB Horrible !!! i need a PC i hate lappys now ! unless that LAPPY got alot of space like 100 GB i will reconsider !
EDIT

And Since or Maybe im having the first and EVER CONTEST ! any mistakes pls dun KILL ME T_T !

No comments: