Friday, November 27, 2009

Revamped.


How is my revamped site now compared to the previous one ?
I know the navi is too GIRLY ... but no just because of that my blog's look ugly right ?

Today was quite boring cos is just staying at home in my room ROTTING myself...
Yesterday slept the earliest 3am :D
My Latest 7am

And as you know today's is the Singapore's PSLE Results
LOL I am just being paranoiac...
Ok i went to my brother school to take award :D
Quite good lol !

Ok Den after dat my busi-ness started to came... I am helping my brother too choose SCHOOLS...
Ok thats it i am typing nonsense and i dunno what im talking about so THATS IT...

BB!

Adding:
Due to my image above :D if this blog is viewed in Internet Explorer
The Width will be slightly different as what you see in Mozilla Firefox.

Hope you guys will not find the Navigations hurting your eyes as the COLORS are simply too BRIGHT!!!
Feel free to comment in my tagboard :D i will be loving it if you will not SPAM
.Added

No comments: