Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Raging Phoenix


Watched Raging Phoenix yesterday :D the story is nothing much but the actions are so COOL one word awesome !!!

I want to watch uhm Alvin And The Chipmunks 2

Ok Stop stop talking about the movie ... its sounds boring right !!!
Lets talk about a Taiwan Series called !!!


This is introduced by Abel Chan:D and 1 week one episode !!!

Need about one year for the whole series to be out !!! isn't it horrible !!!
Thanks alot to Abel :D !!!

Ok i am posting later at night if i can find a topic !!!

I am Rotting at home now !!! i am so like a dry small fish !!!
I want to have activities lay out for me but ... no $$$
Let me list down where or what i wanna do !
I want to visit the ZOO, Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, Science Centre, Discovery Centre, Singapore Flyer and many many more!
I want $$$ ... i can't possibility to list everything !!! ... ok bb tired now

And I edited my layout :D

P/s: I want a iPhone 3G (S)
P/ss: I been to most of them except Jurong Bird Park and Night Safari...

No comments: