Monday, November 30, 2009

I tried to Script !


Heyo ! people who watched Hi My Sweetheart should know who is this DORK ! i made this script :D meself 1st tyme !!! inspired by Abel
Seriously I would not bother to script until Abel start to script for Krazypopped...

As you can see i love putting the images 2 times for this and 3 times for the previous post :D i find it so interesting :D an u are just simply wasting your fucking space ! if u are just placing one big PICTURE.
In Just one entire post!

Ahh i just love the banner i have in my bloggie :D its so fabulous !
I think u should know i got this layout its because of Wordpress
:D I find wordpress theme simple and nice so i tried making it :D
OK i am talking nonsense right now ...

P/s: I want to rent Beyond the Realm of Conscience (宮心計) the disk!!!
Pp/s: I love ending my post with "OK i am talking nonsense right now ..."

No comments: