Wednesday, January 26, 2011

♥ UO1101E' 11



I am starting to adapt to my new school, classmates, class advisors. I've been bringing my camera to school everyday to take pictures with my classmates/just my classmates. I am not being crazy to bring it to school every single day but, pictures keep memories right? In this course I am currently in, have more females than male. But the class is still very bonded, no internl conflicts. I am still trying to talk to every single one, not being an anti-social guy.

Let's get started with this post, I know I have not been blogging for 2-3 days. I was just being lazy I have pictures prepared but not having any idea what to type about. Today, the first period lesson starts at 9am which was CSV (Customer Service Skills)there's no acronym linked but this course was pretty much boring. Learning how to have a proper handshake, greeting customers. For the whole day we have modules.

Just at the last period during Sports and Wellness, I get to enjoy myself with badminton. I was like the referee first, I kept lost counting it. Slowly everyone rotate to play with each other, after playing badminton there's another group playing Monkey. I went and joined also I had fun playing it. As 1 hour passed we're ready for dismissal. Off we're dismissed at 3pm sharp, went to find Barbara and Huimei and accompanied them to bus stop than I go home.


This pictures were taken yesterday which was Tuesday. At Tampines 1 foodcourt. Me and 2 other friend was telling Barbara to be emo, instead she laugh and laugh till her tears dropped. So we took the opportunity to snap a shot of her with tears.

No comments: