Monday, January 31, 2011

Barbara's Treat



Today after school, met up with Barbara, Huimei and Yirou. Gathered and waited for bus to Tampines Interchange to wait for Avinash. Than received a call from Cassalyn saying she's at Sakura already, so we headed to Safra without Avinash.

Reached Safra saw Cassalyn sitting down at a sofa waiting for us, from far I thought she was wearing just a bikini and cardigan, when I go nearer and realised it was a big ribbon located at her chest, on the T-shirt.

Went inside the toilet and changed, came out saw Avinash and went into Sakura. The whole thing cost a BOMB! $175+ We all was like OMFG? but we're intending to do something to repay her! We are not so heartless afterall. Than ate as much as we could.

Than we all parted home, my bus came and I ran after it, Cassalyn was suppose to take the same bus as me but she was scared she might fell if she ran after the bus. So i took bus home alone.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH BARBARA ♥

No comments: