Saturday, January 08, 2011

Photography Matters.

My current camera Lumix DMC-FH3, well I can say. The first camera I ever bought with my own pay that I never regret buying it! The camera maybe a compact camera but personally I think this camera wins a few brands!

Recent Realisation. I seldom post/blog about what I did outside, I only blog what I feel like blogging.

The new McDonalds Bistro burger, is not really tasty as what I expected to be, the sauce is BBQ Chipotle. Worst thing is, I have no idea what kind of sauce is that. it's sourish and sweet at the same time! I really hate this new burger!


Random Photoshoot with AF Macro

One application for kids I guess, it's created from WordWorld a cartoon that you can watch at Playhouse Disney Channel. Where you spell things and form them together where they become an object of what you spelt. Anyway thats my youngest brother playing it.

P/s: I am trying my very best to use perfect english in my posts!

No comments: