Monday, January 17, 2011

Have no idea, what to be entitled.

Few days ago, my mother and two younger brothers also myself went to Chinatown usually it will be packed already, because Chinese New Year is like approaching.

My mum firstly started with buying some snacks like, melonseeds, peanuts, candies?

That stuff which is covered in white, until so many years being a Cchinese, I have no idea what is that. But surprisingly, my dad and my youngest brother(in blue-green shirt) loves it.

Melonseeds, I always loved the black one among all the other colours, they have more and more new taste like, green tea, and so on.

The weather that day was pleasant, even though I still perspire, because of the raining season. Store owners laid canvas very low that I had to bend down my head to walk pass it.
Did you spot the uncle at the bottom right-hand corner? I didn't know about it until now!

We walked around till evening and left to a Hawker Centre just right opposite Golden Mile Complex. Ate Claypot Rice and went home.

My new mophie juice pack air, that cost me a BOMB, $129. It's light in weight not adding much to the phone too! But likewise my house is always dusty and getting a black coloured one will make dust more obvious.

Ending this post with three pictures I find it poorly taken.



I've tried taking it clearly but the wind was too strong, so eventually the pictures don't come out that well.

Thats all for today! Goodnights!

No comments: