Tuesday, January 18, 2011

See the moon and the stars.


Today was quite hectic and tiring, sometimes feel like sleeping in class but I simply can't because the lecture rooms only have one small mini table, how sleep? You teach me. My day start by having a talk by my principal continued by an ex-student then someone who talked. Felt sleepy but controlling, I respect the speakers up on stage okay.

All the modules were interesting and lecturers were saying that it was easy for us to get a full GPA of 4. My heart was thinking, if is that easy wouldn't thousand of people applying for polytechnic slots?

My day in school ended in a IT Lab, the aircon was super strong, because they don't switch it off. They leave on forever, I must get a jacket soon. While doing the assignments my hand was freezing until I can't feel my hands.

Yup that's all.

No comments: