Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Wordpress CSS !!!

I simply dunno how edit the CSS and colors in wordpress it is making me fucking confuseD !!! really i cannot stop thinking about it !!!

Wordpress CSS needs to be purchased for CSS editing !!!
Woah Blogger is still better okeh !!! ...!!!

also i lost my Adobe Photoshop trial !!! :( !
i wan the programme FAKE OR REAL i dun give a DAMN !!!


WORDPRESS HOW DO I SOLVE YOU !!!


i really need help actually :( !

if i have no choice but to stay as a BLOGGER which is better and easier to use than adapting to WORDPRES ! alamak !!! can die if i wanna solve hw to edit Wordpress CSS !

1 comment:

Kitty said...

editing wordpress css is only recommended if you know what the individual classes and ids are for. for example, the commentlist, commentform, etc.

but i suppose if you still want to go for it, I recommend this site: http://www.tamba2.org.uk/wordpress/graphicalcss/

good luck