Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Newest Layout!

I changed my layout again and again u see !
i am satisfied with this one !!! so nice :D
Give Comments hor :D!

Also is there any contest holding on please inform me !!! i wanna see how my site will score :D

I dun give a damn la ! Most like ly i will post my EX LAYOUT up but need edit smth 1st la :D

Also i did smth to my Sidebar !
i added twitter ! and not using plurk !


Instead of plurk i used twitter !
for me i think Plurk and Twitter are the same ! with no difference lo !

I also make it wider Also please note my screen resolution has changed ! it is now 1280 x 768 ! not the usual ! 1024 x 768 ! difference is when u use the 1024 x 768 !

u cannot see my border !

Thats the only difference lo !

I always said i will not write anything REGARDING my skool right !
I made up my mind and decided to post bout sch also if not
i will be like stun withh nth 2 post ! right ?

Lets start with today the 15th July '''T_T

Always the standard every Wednesday ! late day for SHSS !
8.45 lessons Starts but cos of STUPID ~! H1N1

Late day delayed by 30min ! and dismissal increased by 30min !
School is like this ! is FATE !!!

Soon We have Homeroom , Then EBS ( Elements of Business Skills ) , then ENGLISH ! my EL teacher Mrs Chan ! let us watched videos we can request them but !

Firstly no VULGARITIES !
Secondly no VULGARITIES !

Ermm isn't it the same ! also she hate POKER FACE this song...

A Riddle !

Why does Lady Gaga cry ?
Ans : Cos she Poke her Face

Get it ? ! is lame luhh !!! my classmate told me !

Ok Ok after school went for BADMINTON playing @ minimart shelter!
I suck okay i have not been playing like for years ! since i wan SEC 3!

Pity me ok be patience with me when playing Badminton ! TEE~HEES!

Ok Bye Bye Bye Bye Peepos!

[Updating]
Harry Potter is out tomorrow !!!
i want to watch ok i will continue to watch till the end !
[Updated]

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I think, the best way for you to know how good/bad your site is by getting it reviewed by a professional website reviewer. I can name a couple of reviewers if you want.