Saturday, July 25, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


I finally watched this movie ... a sad ending cos The principal died ... cos of Professor Snake ? He was so heartless the Professor trust him so much and he was killed by Snake...This whole movie is BORING ! more talking than actions !

I was like wat duh ? TALK TALK ! but there were some FUNNY PARTS luh ! like the giant spider is DEAD ? and the farewell him with a Prayer ? That was effing lame okaye ? it was damn freaking bored that my bro when up and down the stairs ! no peace when watching MOVIE ALSO ! cos parents go watch NC16 movies luh ...

Friends are like balloons. Once you let them go, you can;t get tham back. So I'm gonna tie you tome so I'll never lose you

The end im damn tired cos reached home at exactly 1 AM!

No comments: