Saturday, July 04, 2009

Saw a Monkey In Changi Village!






I know is quite blurrish for some but is took using my phone and also the MEGAPIXEL was just 5 !
And i zoomed in to the MAX ! and my hand kept SHAKING !!!

And also my hand always shake without any reasons !!!
i like got sickness ! shaking my hand !!!

Funny part bout this monkey when i was taking picture i almost when under his PRIVATE PART and take picture i dun mean i take that PART !!! i am just standing under it and cannot took !!! so i stand behind ...
Right away moved backed the MONKEY PEED-ed !!!
Drip down the ... i dk hw say ... he peed ewww...

Luckily i moved backwards in time if not my face will be full with that MONKEY pee !!!
Somemore is a GUY!!! cock !!! eww ...

I wan change to Wordpress but that thing i dunno hw change CSS ...
thats the only problem i am FACING right now la ...
hoping Qw and Cynna can help :D cos Qw moving to Wordpress and Cynna had been using wordpress since i know her web ! just that she is hosted by Ate-Angela !

so is called stuckmuffin.info !
i wanted to ... be hosted by Ate also ... but i am using blogger so most likely NOPE !!!

I wan change !!! but dunno how ... so confused and confused ....

Aiyah lets talked bout today why we went Changi Village !!! cos we go there and eat Flower Crabs !
22 Dollars with 1kg of em ! Yummie Yummie i love it they used steam !!!

My Ahma used to cooked Flower Crab chilli with EGG !... nice nice also 14 dollars with alot of them !!! ... she say she is weaken !!!... She never exercise what! my Great-Grandmother is 90+ years and can cook or walk my Ah MA!!! Cannot cos she is always at home lying down !!!... and only some occasions she go out but not everyday !!!...

This is how her engine slow her down !!! Old people seems to have sickness !!! ...
Lawls !!! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I dunno what to type !!!
Getting sick of using Blogger want to transfer to Wordpress but dunno hw want use LiveJournal also dunno hw use !!!... feel sleepy...

BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!!!

1 comment:

Kitty said...

you can use wordpress without getting hosted.
just sign up for a blog at wordpress.com.

editing CSS is ot hard, just look for CSS tutorials on the internet, read and learn them. not difficult at all.

good luck.