Thursday, July 23, 2009

INNOCENT!!!

i know my this LAYOUT look so like Pailin's layout ?
and i did not rip HER codings !!! and is true the basecodes is from one of my blogskins i made the CODINGS




Please believe me people i am really innocent !
i am very unlucky TODAY already .... i am serious i am not a ripper i learnt my lesson once when i ripped NICOLETTE's codings and now i am not !!! i am innocent ! i noe i got a bad record ALREADY :( but please i really did not do anything !!!


Today went to school ! AFTER school , ORAL examinations ! OMFG i din prepared anything for my EXAMS What i did was ! READ THE PREPARATION PASSAGE ! but it din turned out bad actually is quite EASY ! as a NT student my examiner remembers me ... i was from N(A) last year ...


I have no mood now i haved been ACCUSED of RIPPING :(

No comments: