Saturday, May 02, 2009


Omg exams are coming and my Parents dunno about it how !!! ??? confusedd Monday !!! and why am i online now ??? shld be studying .....

1) Not enough sleep recently.


2) Exams stress haven study.


3) Handphone haven get back.


4) Table Tennis !

I had been sleeping late recently these few days and i cutt my hair i dun wann cut mom forced me !!! omfg kayys ... fringe had parted wif mii so sad so long liao !!! now so shortt .....

Feeling so sleepy right now when i post dis post todayy...
Spelling Error occurs most of the time if you had observed ... sighh... im so sleepy now but i dun feel like sleeping LOLS :P

Lets talk bout TODAY larhhs ....

Went to AMK hub for movies watched a movie called 252 Signal of Life !

This is it lor is about a disaster in Japan so pathetic lehhs :P

All the people is dead at one station ... why is it called 252 Signal of Life cos when people needs help they need to tap 2 times den 5 times den 2 times again to Signal that you need help and mostly if this signal is made only a person need helps is YUJI a main male actor inside:)

Den after the movies me and my 2 bro did DIY candle we did for about a hour and My Youngest Bro started to misbehave .... Headache my fone now not wif mii i will soon take a PIC :P

The End i totaly tired nites :P


No comments: