Saturday, May 09, 2009

146th:)


LONELY ! always using pc without anyone accompanying mi :(
but im fucking tired to talk and talk cos today is VESAK DAY !
When here and there to pray den at the end we are at my 3rd Uncle house for the rest of the prayers:)
Played with Ian and moii cousins :) Happy Happy ! We seldom been to his house derr leiis !
Btw im Addicted to David Archuleta's Song!!!
Now dedicating to you Imagine - David Archuleta
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the peopleSharing for the world…

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
Take my hand and join us
And the world will live, will live as one.
The Shortest Song ever!

No comments: