Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am so proud of myself! except math!
I scored 3 As already :D

English Overall - 72%/100% A2 ?
Math Overall - ?%/100%
Chinese Overall - ?%/100%
EBS Overall - 80%++/100% A1
CPA - 85.6%/100% A1
Art - 52%/100% C/D?

So Proudd except for maths ! i tend to fail math mist of the times haizz so dissapointing ...
but i cannot just give up ! I still dunno der overall :D

The Small Business Operations ! OMFG !
1st 2nd sessions - short periods - 3hrs
3rd session onwards - 8.15am to 5pm!!!

Starting of the day OMG ! unbelievable !!!
8 Hours totaly ? Haiizzz tiring day 4 sure DOTS...

Shall i changed my link since i remained for so long already ?
Shall i ???

Frm 3rd sessions onwards my Class will have the Business operations in sec 3B classroom !
sec 3 B,C n D will be using the 3C classroom :D n today used Auditorium !

Verlii Cold Mann Archoo !
Avinash like too cold his hands were freezing including Huimei's Yupin's ? ... ALOTSS

Love today session AIR-CON !!! Suffering days ahead ! in Sec 3 B!

No comments: