Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh the MRT shelter is sightly lower :D
MTF MRT shelter mann !

Today went to My big uncle house :D Guddie :D
Ate vegeterian food today OMFG !
SIANZZ SIANNZZ Den played Blackjack :D HAHA won $6 i was losing den i recoup my loses by getting the double As !!! for a triple payback :D n the banker was my MUM ....
My Mind thought of
$$$KA-CHING$$$

So good right :DDD $$$ im moneyy faced !!!

Of cos for the current economy who doesn't wants MONEHH ? who state them to me if u find them HUH ? dun give me stupid excuses :D

then headed to T1 n shop :D theres a wat wall dere free 1 u can playy n get a giantic lollipop :D hurray but is green in color >.<>

Bloody shit !!!

Cannot think of wat to write now when just now my mind is full of posts !!! btw nvm gudnight

Added

Planning to buy a sweater or jacket from UNIQLO ! but no $$$ !!! so angryy ! but i must get it no matter what and also a INK bag !!! i wan alot of things !!! i have some regret getting F480 i should get iphone which is bigger n more techno!!! but u see economy distrains u say will my parents buy for me ? NO !!! thats the only question they will say 1000% sure with no doubts ! if u dun believe :D

Den i wan to go for a holiday !!! but cannot OMFG why im so sadd i wan a holiday so badly ! am i not so fated to go for a holiday !!! my relationship with MICH is getting futhur n futhur !!! why cos of her _ _ _ no leaking :S haiiz why am i so ill-fated !!! im unlucky ...

-

-

- BYEBYE!

No comments: