Saturday, May 16, 2009

150th


This is the bowling chart i played with my 2nd didi n Mummi
Totaly Played ERR 3 games per person :D
1st Game : 1st Mum , 2nd Edmund & 3rd Me ....
2nd Game : 1st Mum , 2nd Me & 3rd Edmund
3rd Game : 1st Me , 2nd Mum & 3rd Edmund!!!
Simply only love the last GAME !
Omg !!! i scored 135points wif 3 strikes !
:P 1st tyme so high cos my bowling sucks ! i totaly agree wif myself :D
I still got other pictures but it will mostly be OVER_DUEE PEECTURES !!!
SO Paiisehh Worrhh !
N i cannot make it for today BS so sad wonder wat did they did ?
i forgot my 3rd Assurance Verse ...
ALAMAKKKSS!!!
i AM so nervous ! Monday Oral Plus Mich Mum Problems!
Tuesday ? - Result Maybe !
So Scared n stress wish passed all although not flying COLORS !
But im 100% sure that CPA (Practical) & (Theory)
One of it i will get A or OVERALL !...
Wat i am worrying is MATH!
My Worse Subject in my whole life in dis world ! ... B

No comments: