Saturday, September 05, 2009

Today !

I got my birthday with My Bible Study group ! and Thanks alot to Ms Goh Siew Lim who treated us SUSHI !!! so nice and we ate damn ALOT and we're very full !!!

Mrs Fearul Gave me a calendar ! with verses and ssuch thing as "GRANDPARENT'S DAY"...
How i dun noe bout all that ???

Btw after that sushi thingy ! i went home and shower ! and left for e!hub !!! before e!hub went LOYANG TUA PEK GONG ! pray ! and meet me PAPA friend there !!! me uncle luhh !!!...

AT e!hub cele my birthday ! is a very small celebration la ! but i still love it !!!
My only wish is to have a IPHONE 3G

Here is just a short slide with 3 pictures !



Ok thats all me receiving some late gifts !
Btw i look really ugly in those pictures ... HAIZZ !

G-Force has launched today on my birthday WOOPEE !!! hahah

No comments: