Monday, September 21, 2009

New Layout!

I got my ver.2 layout done frankly speaking i love this than all other layouts i made ! lol and the boy the original is not that color i edit it my self buy is my first tyme so the colors will be a little not so nice !

This is the original picture the one my layout is the one i edited it !
how is it i dun think is nice for my first attempt...

Let me be very random today! but firstly what thing to do to make it RANDOM!
Random Strike 1:

Wondering how can squirrels play poker ? they are so cute and cute and cute what others words can i symbolize CUTE ! i dun think there's any btw i actually do not believe it when i see it ... cos i seldom see animals that well trained ...


A cat being pushed or whatsoever into a corner... so pathetic ...
but the kitty is sho cutee !!!

No worries i will try to spice up my post !

No comments: