Sunday, September 20, 2009

5 Main Facts!!!

Before i get started this post is inspired by AndyStorm the blogger !
i am just introducing 5 as the part(I) of this post !
SO i can have more things to update lo!


Fact 1:
I am a Veggie hater ! i dun love eating veggies ... i can taste VEGETABLES even i don not look when i eat the food. My parents forced me to eat them but when i eat them i will VOMIT ! and my parents worry about me ... how am i gonna survive in NS !


Fact 2:
I can't sleep in the dark or even i am afraid of DARKNESS
my room always have 2 lights when im gonna sleep i will surely switch on the orange light and when my Mum check me i pretended to sleep... when she goes out i will on the orange light again... this phobia make my parents worry how am i gonna survive in NS !

Fact 3:
I am a guy who simply hates to write ! so whenever there is composition test or whatsoever that needed Writing !!! i will like aww... but even though WRITING is not smth i really like but i love TYPING like what im typing now ... !!!

Fact 4:
I am a person who simply can't make up my decision... i will think for very long to say out a answer or just writing down them but if i do not think i will always make a wrong choice... i am sort of a guy who cannot make DECISION! wonder how can i get married !

Fact 5:
I love to sleep as much as i can ... the longest tyme i slept is frm noon 1300 hrs to the next day!!! is it horrible !

The pictures are not really good as i did them in a hurry !
wish u can share ur facts with me ! lol

2 more extra fact:
I Hate maths !!! maths is so difficult especially ALGEBRA !!!
this explained how i failed my maths every year or since P5 ?

I am lazy, thats why i din update my blog... because of my laziness i got a very complicated education life... i dun mind being embarrassed... when i was in secondary 1 N(T) my studies were superb except for maths... den in EOY i managed to pass everything and got to secondary 2 Normal Academic but because of my studies and i got distracted by BGR !!! i dropped back to N(T)!!! now i am coping well but my maths still can't !

No comments: