Monday, September 14, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D


FAITHFUL
REBUKING
INCOMPREHENSIBLE
EMPOWERING
NON-JUDGEMENTAL
DEFENDING


Does this really means what FRIENDS are for ??? or is it really describes all the the frens i had currently..!

I only need some friends i don not need friends that boss me and scold me like a PIECE OF SHIT !!! cos i am not one !

Friends is needed for care and concern not your so whatever this post doesn't mean to say anyone ... this is just my personal opinion...

**************************************************


Today first day of school everything was eventually fine ???
I always thought maths LESSON is gonna be OPERA Singing !!! but NOPE ! we corrected our Maths Test ... I scored horrible !!!

And something my OWN-EDITED timetable has a "FACIAL Expression"
Lol if you are in my class definitely i will post the timetable up leh!
MY Teachers said ! END OF YEARS EXAMINATION starts at 1st Oct which ic children's day in out school...

Lesson quite dried up today ... slacked after school and went home !!! BORING DAY !

PEE/ASS: I haven't forgot about my dream iPhone !!! lol!

No comments: