Monday, August 31, 2009

Today is 4Days!

As stated in my previous post i lost counts of the days of my birthday o.o !
That is so ... how the fck can i lost count of my own birthday !!! this is really no good !!! It Means my Mathematics is getting from BAD to WORSE !

Today was Teacher's Day Celebration ! For me a Upper-Secondary need to have class party first than HALL programmes ! For the class party the food is totally ! siao ! cos we last minute then did all the decision ... Cos @ first we planned to buy CANADIAN PIZZA !... But in the end Prata cos we tot $50 is not enough for 2 Pizzas!...

Not just that the Prata was so successful and we finished the thing in less den a hour ! I wonder does my classmates came to school with breakfast ... ! Me was one of them as we ordered 35 pieces i ate 3 ! my frens tot i never eat ! this is so sly!!!

School's Teacher's Day Celebration...
First they sang "You are Alone by Michael Jackson" By my school Secondary 2 Chapel Band ! called the "Mango Tree without Coconut"

Than And 2 boys from Sec 3 called the M&M ( Malcolm and Marvin )

Both of them are totally pro ! the Marvin play the guitar without the SCORE !!! and Malcolm Voice is so !!! like NICE ! HAHAHA !!!
After everything we were dismissed !!! @ 10.45am so early but i slacked in SHPS my classmate's Primary School i never return to my own Alma Mater but i went to my friend's one !

I went home @ 2 o'clock is like so late cos i told my mum i need to reach home at 1pm ... and at the end 2pm !!!

so BUAIIZ !!!
Before i go i shall share my girly photoshop artwork !!!...

No comments: