Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dissapointing!

Today was not a pleasant day nor a fine day for me ! After school luh ... in school for Maths we learnt somethin new actually :D!

I dunno is really new but my Teacher came up with this to let us REMEMBER our Cosine,Sine and Tangent

For Tangent = TOA (BIG) Why called that ? cos in Maths is equal to T=Opposite/Hypotenuse

For Cosine = CAH (LEG)- C=Adjacent/Hypotenuse

For Sine = SOH (AUNTIE)-S=Opposite/Hypotenuse

This is how it was founded :D
Muahahaha ! easy way to memorise ! actually :D
Den for P.E ... Ran out of sch for one stewpid SOFTBALL game !

Back have recess :] btw i never eat for MOST RECESSES nowdays actually :D you may say i am going on diet but i just dun have the appetite like last tyme to eat !

English lesson ! - Edit Spelling luh ... FUNX ! cos tmoro got spelling i m gonna be dead !
Mrs Chan baby gender is not Revealed i am still waitin !waitin cos i love BABYS and cute cute children :D

after school we have a Art lesson called BATIK ! is a Art programme but u use wax to trace out your lines :D! fun sehhs last week last session OMFG no please !

Okay since i talked so much bout school things now lets talk bout me personal things !

My Mum CHANGED MY PW for my PC with the Adobe Photoshop ! wtf ...
Now im postin using my OWN PC ! which im scared they will change ...

I have no mood to talk anymore ... BYEBYE !
p/s: i am addicted to RESTAURANT CITY @ Facebook!

No comments: